You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 14 Pro - Warm in intensive apps and photo/video

Dear community,

I've bought recently an Iphone 14 Pro, upgrading from Iphone 13 Mini. I'm a deaf pearson. It works perfectly with my hearing aids and Apple Watch Se. But, I've encountered some issues. When I use photo camera or make a video, phone gets warm quickly. I use an original Apple Magsafe cover. When I charge phone using originally Apple 20 W charger, it doesn't get warm. An battery drain faster when use it in intensive apps and photo/ video. Is it normal or is a issue ? I've upgraded it to IOS 17.

Sincerely yours,

Claudiu Alex

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 3:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 3:35 AM

Hi Claudiu Alex

Using certain apps/features it's normal, as per this support article:--> If your iPhone or iPad gets too hot or too cold - Apple Support

If you still think it's overheating, since your iPhone is covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 20, 2023 3:35 AM in response to ClaudiuAlex

Hi Claudiu Alex

Using certain apps/features it's normal, as per this support article:--> If your iPhone or iPad gets too hot or too cold - Apple Support

If you still think it's overheating, since your iPhone is covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Iphone 14 Pro - Warm in intensive apps and photo/video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.