You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 2 Imacs, one is a 2007 21 inch and the other is a 27 Inch late 2009, can I trade these in for a new one?

I would like to either sell or trade my 2 I Macs in one is 2007 21 inch the other is late 2009 27 inch. I would like to get a newer one with an M chip

Where do I go to get help.

iMac, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 10:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 12:37 PM

Go to this page:

Apple Trade In - Apple

In the upper right corner, click the blue button:

LIke the others, I'm sure they have zero value. However, Apple will responsibly recycle them for you.

4 replies

Sep 20, 2023 5:43 PM in response to craigleith51

Once upon a time, I checked on the resale value for my Late 2009 iMac. It had 8 GB of RAM and a 2 TB hard drive and was still providing good service. The site told me that I wouldn't get anything for it.

I'm pretty sure that it will offer you $0 for both of your Macs. But it's easy enough for you to use the online form to see for yourself.

I have 2 Imacs, one is a 2007 21 inch and the other is a 27 Inch late 2009, can I trade these in for a new one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.