You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID recovery

Hi guys am trying to recover my account but still is requesting a code to my account that I can’t access it I only have a trusted phone number that I created with?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 8:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2023 9:00 AM

Hey there,

If the code doesn’t came to your phone number you can get it by a trusted device.

What is a trusted device?

A trusted device is an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac that you've already signed in to using two-factor authentication. It's a device that we know is yours and that can be used to verify your identity by displaying a verification code from Apple when you sign in on a different device or browser.

Learn how to see and manage your trusted devices.

For more info about How to get the verification code visit:Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

All The Best!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 22, 2023 9:00 AM in response to Lubabal

Hey there,

If the code doesn’t came to your phone number you can get it by a trusted device.

What is a trusted device?

A trusted device is an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac that you've already signed in to using two-factor authentication. It's a device that we know is yours and that can be used to verify your identity by displaying a verification code from Apple when you sign in on a different device or browser.

Learn how to see and manage your trusted devices.

For more info about How to get the verification code visit:Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

All The Best!

Apple ID recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.