You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

beachball with 16 MBP M1 and PS 2023/2024

After doing retouching on Tiff files my M1 MBP goes into a beach ball loop when I try to save the file. Once in awhile it works, sometimes it works after restarting PS and sometimes I have to use file recovery when reopening after rebooting. Very frustrating because it appears to be the only thing open and Ventura wants me to force quit.

Half the time I get locked into a loop unless I do a full reboot.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 3:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 9:29 AM

F16bethere wrote:

After doing retouching on Tiff files my M1 MBP goes into a beach ball loop when I try to save the file. Once in awhile it works, sometimes it works after restarting PS and sometimes I have to use file recovery when reopening after rebooting. Very frustrating because it appears to be the only thing open and Ventura wants me to force quit.

For your third party app—

if in doubt search the developers website or contact their: Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility/updates

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Adobe Photoshop Learn & Support

ref

Adobe Technical Communication Customer Support

Adobe Help Center

Contact us

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2023 9:29 AM in response to F16bethere

F16bethere wrote:

For your third party app—

if in doubt search the developers website or contact their: Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility/updates

ref

Adobe Technical Communication Customer Support

Adobe Help Center

Contact us

beachball with 16 MBP M1 and PS 2023/2024

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.