You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my Libraries don't load into my iPad PHOTOS App but all do on my iPhone 12. How to fix?

On my iPhone 12 Pro Max it shows the correct number of photos in my PHOTOS App. It is correct in my iCloud Acct. It is short 37,869 Items in my iMac 27 and in my iPad Air. In my iCloud account in the PHOTOS App it has a dropdown window that shows two Libraries and a "Both" choice.

I have a screen capture from my iMac PHOTOS App and I blacked out all of the photos but I left the Photo and video data showing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"Old Fart" Andy

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 23, 2023 11:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2023 4:05 PM

If your iMac is still running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6, it is several major releases too old to "see" the photos that are in your Shared Library. If you switch iCloud.com to show you only the Personal Library, the numbers should match.

4 replies

Sep 24, 2023 9:13 PM in response to andyhutch1947

You should be able to disconnect from the shared library and retrieve your contributions to your private library. The details depend on whether you created it and shared it with others or whether you accepted an offer from somebody else to share a library.

For more information, see How to use iCloud Shared Photo Library - Apple Support and the articles linked from it.

All of my Libraries don't load into my iPad PHOTOS App but all do on my iPhone 12. How to fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.