You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 15 pro front camera quality is terrible

I've recently upgraded my phone to the iPhone 15 pro and I’m honestly very disappointed. When you go to take a picture using the front camera it looks amazing the quality looks great, however once you click the button it’s dark, sometimes grainy but sometimes it does keep somewhat good quality but nothing like you see before you shoot the picture. I’ve taken the advice of others by getting rid of HDR, turning on burst etc to no avail? like what is up with the camera..my iPhone 13 Pro was a lot better than this. Is that all I can do or is there any other solution?

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 25, 2023 1:40 PM

1 reply

Nov 24, 2023 11:06 AM in response to Debbieflanders

Even I am facing this issue. I just bought an iPhone 15 Pro last week and I have been trying to fix this issue. What you see on the screen while taking a photo are different from what you see in the photo after it is captured. The photo is darker and more grainy.

I think its a real issue with the camera or the software. I am considering returning my iphone 15 pro and switching to android.

New iPhone 15 pro front camera quality is terrible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.