You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After ios17 updates my iphone 13pro max is heating during call or video call …please tell me what to do?

after ios 17 update my iphone 13pro max is heating during call or video call .. plz tell me wt to do?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 2:10 AM

2 replies

Oct 3, 2023 11:15 AM in response to aslam61

Hi there aslam61,

It's normal for your iPhone to get warm in certain situations. If you're not seeing a temperature alert, there shouldn't be any cause for concern. Learn more about that here: If your iPhone or iPad gets too hot or too cold - Apple Support

If this behavior persists, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly for further assistance. They're best-equipped to take a closer look at the issue and provide some additional guidance. This link will help you get started: Apple Support

Take care.

After ios17 updates my iphone 13pro max is heating during call or video call …please tell me what to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.