You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I broke my phone and bought a new phone I wanted to try and get my information from my old phone on my new phone but my granddaughters contacts from a old phone she had came through does this mean I gave the wrong Apple ID and password

I broke my iPhone but had pictures and contacts thst I wanted to go to my new phone I put the Apple password and user name in and when the data came through to my new phone it was from my granddaughters old iPhone does this mean I entered her Apple ID and password in by mistake as I have them all written down if her contacts came thought how did that happen

iPhone 5c, 10

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 1:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 1:35 PM

when Transferring my old iPhone to my new iPhone my granddaughters contacts came to my new phone how did this happen did I put wrong user name and password in or wrong sim card

1 reply

I broke my phone and bought a new phone I wanted to try and get my information from my old phone on my new phone but my granddaughters contacts from a old phone she had came through does this mean I gave the wrong Apple ID and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.