You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 15 pro keyboard

Hey.

I recently purchased my first iPhone 15 Pro, but I'm encountering some issues with the keyboard. I'm finding it difficult to press the letters 'A' and 'Q' on the keyboard, and it seems that the touch sensitivity near the left edge of the screen is not very responsive. To input 'A' or 'Q', I have to press the very center of the button, whereas on the right side, I can easily press the edge of the 'P' button and it works perfectly.

I'm wondering if my phone may be defective from the factory, or if the touch screen on the left side of this phone has a reduced sensitivity area.

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 3:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2023 12:28 PM

I just bought my new iPhone 15 pro max and sometimes when i am on call an i want to write a message or use keyboard it not work properly like if i click on A in some other word appears and its not because of my screen protector glass because sometimes it work good but mostly i am facing this problem just in this my new iPhone

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 9, 2023 12:28 PM in response to first_iphone

I just bought my new iPhone 15 pro max and sometimes when i am on call an i want to write a message or use keyboard it not work properly like if i click on A in some other word appears and its not because of my screen protector glass because sometimes it work good but mostly i am facing this problem just in this my new iPhone

Sep 30, 2023 10:30 AM in response to first_iphone

Hey first_iphone,

Do you have a screen protector or case on your new iPhone 15 Pro that could be causing this behavior? If you haven't, we recommend testing without to see if you notice an improvement.

If typing with one hand, try adjusting the keyboard layout to see if the helps: Type with the onscreen keyboard on iPhone - Apple Support

1. "Touch and hold the Next Keyboard Emoji key or the Switch Keyboard key.
  2. Tap one of the keyboard layouts. (For example, choose the Right-Handed Layout button to move the keyboard to the right side of the screen.)
  3. To center the keyboard again, tap the right or left edge of the keyboard."

You may also want to reach out to Apple Support directly to address your concerns. You can reach them here: Get Support

Take care.

iPhone 15 pro keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.