You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv not working after storge upgrade

After upgrading my cloud storage I am unable to view Apple TV+. I have an Apple One plan, the other family members who I share the service with are able to view Apple TV+ shows, whereas I am being prompt to "Try If Free" with 7 days free, then US6.99/month.

iPhone 12

Posted on Sep 27, 2023 9:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2023 11:16 AM

I filed an issue with Apple Support last night. Woke up this morning and checked twice and the issue persisted. Just a few minutes ago I checked and the issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your support! 😊

Similar questions

11 replies

Sep 28, 2023 8:24 PM in response to Dufeal

Pretty much the same issue. Have year long subscription and just says free trial. When I select free trial, says I already have a subscription. Kicker is if you sign in on a web browser it all work. Totally messed up. Was on the phone for almost 1 hour and no resolution. Thinking about filing credit card fraud report against Apple as next step.

Sep 28, 2023 9:14 PM in response to sschield

The issues you describe are exactly what I am experiencing. Apple TV+ app on any of my devices under my profile does not work other than as a trail. It works on browsers but even with that I had to log off, close the browser and reboot my pc for it to have worked. For the family members who I share the plan they do not have the same issue on their device.

Sep 29, 2023 8:22 AM in response to Urquhart1244

iPhone 12, IOS 17.0.2

Nvidia Shield (on the latest OS and Apple TV+ app version from the Google Store)

Samsung Freestyle Gen 2 Projector (latest OS and Apple TV+ app version from the Google Store)

All these devices have the same issue under my account. My Apple account has been the only account affliated with Apple TV+ on all these devices.

Apple tv not working after storge upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.