You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Silenced notifications for iphone

i have an iphone 14 pro and after the ios 17 update my message notifications on all apps have been silenced . Is there a solution to this problem . If anyone can help fix this issue .

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 8:35 AM

2 replies

Oct 1, 2023 9:08 AM in response to ruchi281

Hi ruchi281,

Are you updated to the very newest version of iOS 17 which is iOS 17.0.2? You can check at Settings > General > About > Version. If you're not, go ahead and update to that version and test the notifications again. Be sure to back up beforehand: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you continue to have issues, reach out to Apple Support after a few steps here: Get Support

Good luck!

May 21, 2024 11:03 AM in response to ryane77

I've checked my phone for this update and it's not available on iphone 12. I even turned the phone off and on again to be sure. The latest update was the one I did yesterday 17.1. Why are these updates not tested thoroughly before being put out there for us to do? Most of the time there is one problem or another and it's why we have to do so many darn updates!

Silenced notifications for iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.