You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help with an old game on my old iPad

I have an old iPad (that I bought) and it still works terrific. I like playing Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on it, that I bought ages ago. Well, something went wrong with the game and I had to download it again and reinstall. But this time when it asks me if I already purchased it, I clicked on that button and nothing happens. In other times when I had to download and reinstall when I clicked on that button that I already purchased, I was able to continue to play the game. Not this time it seems locked up. Any ideas what to do? Thank you

[Re-titled by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 5:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2023 6:08 PM

Vendors change the operating systems they support. And some apps arenno longer supported.

Apparently Fishdom 3 Collectors Edition is no longer in the App Store, and the developer no longer supports this app on iPads.

https://www.bigfishgames.com/us/en/games/7964/fishdom-3-collectors-edition/?pc&lang=en

1 reply

I need help with an old game on my old iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.