You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm unable to receive 2FA verification codes now that I've started using my iPhone 15?

I have restarted the phone, turned imessage off and back on, added the phone number from my bank to my contacts... still unable to get my bank text for verification codes.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 6:45 PM

2 replies

Oct 4, 2023 6:54 PM in response to marlo254

Hi marlo254,

These verification codes use SMS text messaging to contact your iPhone as mentioned in Automatically fill in one-time verification codes on iPhone – Apple Support

If you are not getting these codes make sure you can receive SMS texts with the steps in the resource linked to your post, If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad

We also recommend restarting your device and keeping it updated as those steps assure you have cleared out any minor software issues and are running the most current version.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you still have questions, reach out to your wireless carrier as SMS texts are a carrier supported function.

Cheers!

I'm unable to receive 2FA verification codes now that I've started using my iPhone 15?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.