You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No apple tv + app on my apple tv 4k

Bought the Apple TV 4k 2022 wifi + Ethernet model two weeks ago, came home to set it up, installed tvOS 17 and realized it didn't have the apple tv + app.

I understand it’s meant to be a built in app but on my unit it wasn’t. Searched for it on AppStore so I can download it but couldn't find it.

I’m meant to get three months free streaming of Apple Originals content but I can’t if the app isn’t there. Searching for such content on the Apple Tv just gives a ‘nothing found’ feedback.

How can I get it installed?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 17

Posted on Oct 2, 2023 8:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2023 12:46 AM

On the Apple TV 4K box, Apple TV+ is integrated in the TV app (tv+ tab).

This app might be inaccessible and hidden if your Apple ID account is for a country or region where Apple video services are not supported. This app might optionally be hidden if a device profile was installed through enterprise MDM with configuration for other purposes.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 3, 2023 12:46 AM in response to itswandera

On the Apple TV 4K box, Apple TV+ is integrated in the TV app (tv+ tab).

This app might be inaccessible and hidden if your Apple ID account is for a country or region where Apple video services are not supported. This app might optionally be hidden if a device profile was installed through enterprise MDM with configuration for other purposes.

No apple tv + app on my apple tv 4k

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.