You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Original email not included in reply on a Mac (macOS 13.5.2 Ventura)

Can anyone help me with this issue? Each time I reply to an email, it doesn't include the original email. Completely infuriating!

It keeps happening and the only way I can include the original message to which I am responding is to pretend to Forward the message.

Anyone know how to enable mail threading on a Mac?

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 6:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2023 7:42 AM

MercedesLF wrote:

Can anyone help me with this issue? Each time I reply to an email, it doesn't include the original email. Completely infuriating!

It keeps happening and the only way I can include the original message to which I am responding is to pretend to Forward the message.

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.6—I would start there.

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 6, 2023 7:42 AM in response to MercedesLF

MercedesLF wrote:

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.6—I would start there.

Original email not included in reply on a Mac (macOS 13.5.2 Ventura)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.