You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID was vulnerated through a stolen iPhone

So recently someone stole my secondary iphone (iphone2) while i have my main iphone (iphone1) after i reported my stolen iphone and marked it as stolen by using find my iphone. After a while my main iphone iphone1 which had the same apple id account for iphone 2. My apple id email got changed on iphone1 to a random email now i cant get back my main email which i use for my apple id because i dont no the password for this random email i tried (forgot my password) but it sends an otp code to my old phone number that i no longer have since 2018. I really need an urgent solution please

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 4:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 5:13 AM

For account security issues such as the one you’re describing, I suggest you contact Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

My Apple ID was vulnerated through a stolen iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.