You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accessing AppStore from a different country

I live in France, but would like to update my UK apps and also install some Dutch apps.

Can you please detail the steps I need to take to access apps from different countries?

Thank you

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 2:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2023 4:46 AM

Make sure that you have a payment method for your new country or region. See what payment methods you can use.

You need to have a debit / credit card issued by a bank in your new country.

You need to have a billing address in your new country.

See if you want to change Country or Region, you must comply with all regulations described here -> Change your Apple ID country or region -> Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2023 4:46 AM in response to karianne196

Make sure that you have a payment method for your new country or region. See what payment methods you can use.

You need to have a debit / credit card issued by a bank in your new country.

You need to have a billing address in your new country.

See if you want to change Country or Region, you must comply with all regulations described here -> Change your Apple ID country or region -> Change your Apple ID country or region – Apple Support (UK)

Accessing AppStore from a different country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.