You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What kind of Car chargers for my I phone 15?I h

I do not know what kind of accessory I need to charge my I phone 15 to a car charger

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 1:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 1:18 PM

What exactly do you mean by "car charger"? What "car charger" exactly?

Most cars have USB ports for charging and connecting to the radio / screen, and some even have USB-C ports directly. In which case you would just need a USB-A to USB-C adapter, or a just the regular charging cable that came with the iPhone.

If you mean the large cylindrical cigarette lighter style port on many cars, you just need a USB / USB-C car adapter / charger.

Anker USB-C car charger - Amazon.com

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 9, 2023 1:18 PM in response to litalolo

What exactly do you mean by "car charger"? What "car charger" exactly?

Most cars have USB ports for charging and connecting to the radio / screen, and some even have USB-C ports directly. In which case you would just need a USB-A to USB-C adapter, or a just the regular charging cable that came with the iPhone.

If you mean the large cylindrical cigarette lighter style port on many cars, you just need a USB / USB-C car adapter / charger.

Anker USB-C car charger - Amazon.com

What kind of Car chargers for my I phone 15?I h

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.