You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to update my card. It will not let me add the card again because it says I have an outstanding monthly payment. I have already canceled everything. Need help it will not let me download apps even though the apps don’t take payments

Hi cannot update my card information because it says I have an outstanding subscription that needs a month back up. I canceled all subscriptions. I tried to add a new payment with my card with updated expiration/cvs and it won’t let me. I only have one card.

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 6:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 6:15 PM

Add a new card and make it primary, then you can delete any old cards→If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support. If that doesn't solve the problem click this link for further instructions→Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes

1 reply

I am unable to update my card. It will not let me add the card again because it says I have an outstanding monthly payment. I have already canceled everything. Need help it will not let me download apps even though the apps don’t take payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.