You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Face ID not working on iPhone after screen replacement

I replaced my iphone screens front and back damaged and replaced the betarry last wek . The problem is the ID FACE service not working and the betarry service not working in my sitting iphone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 11:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 9:55 AM

If you had anyone other than Apple or an actual Apple Authorized Service Provider replace the screen on your iPhone, they do NOT have access to authentic parts. Thus, Face ID and True Tone will never work on your iPhone again. And you will see a message in settings you have an unauthorized part in your iPhone. You can't change that, sorry.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 14, 2023 9:55 AM in response to dary115

If you had anyone other than Apple or an actual Apple Authorized Service Provider replace the screen on your iPhone, they do NOT have access to authentic parts. Thus, Face ID and True Tone will never work on your iPhone again. And you will see a message in settings you have an unauthorized part in your iPhone. You can't change that, sorry.

Face ID not working on iPhone after screen replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.