You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch ultra 2 sleep track

Hi

I have bought the ultra 2 watch and I have problem with sleep tracking! The watch doesn’t track the correctly time that I sleep!! I have no consistent sleep schedule !!

Apple Watch Ultra 2, watchOS 10

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 4:35 AM

2 replies

Oct 15, 2023 8:38 AM in response to jimmymaister

Hi jimmymaister,

Please check out this link, which has information on how to track sleep with your Apple Watch, which may be helpful: Track your sleep with Apple Watch

Track your sleep with Apple Watch
With the Sleep app  on Apple Watch, you can create sleep schedules to help you meet your sleep goals. Wear your watch to bed, and Apple Watch can estimate the time you spent in each sleep stage—REM, Core, and Deep—as well as when you might have woken up. When you wake up, open the Sleep app to learn how much sleep you got and see your sleep trends over the past 14 days.

If your Apple Watch is charged less than 30 percent before you go to bed, you’re prompted to charge it. In the morning, just glance at the greeting to see how much charge remains.

Note: Apple Watch tracks your sleep based on the sleep schedule you create. Apple Watch can also track your sleep when your Sleep Focus starts. To receive sleep data from Apple Watch, it must track your sleep for at least four hours each night.

Please contact Apple Support for assistance, as they'll be in the best position to assist. You may be able to reach them here: Get Support

Thanks!

apple watch ultra 2 sleep track

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.