You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new air Mac 16 GB memory running Sonoma 14.0

This is my first Mac and I am trying figure out how to see the amount of memory I have and how much is being used. ... I want to see how much is left on the hard drive

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 1:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 2:03 PM

CNAPIER wrote:

This is my first Mac and I am trying figure out how to see the amount of memory I have and how much is being used. ... I want to see how much is left on the hard drive

This article may help you: See used and available storage space on your Mac - Apple Support

Or: Disk Utility User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 14, 2023 2:03 PM in response to CNAPIER

CNAPIER wrote:

This article may help you: See used and available storage space on your Mac - Apple Support

Or: Disk Utility User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

new air Mac 16 GB memory running Sonoma 14.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.