You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RECEIVED A DAMAGED PRODUCT FROM FLIPKART

On 14-10-2023, I received a screen damaged iPhone 14, However it was open box delivery, but delivery agent just open the box and took back side photo of phone and handed over to me.

Later when I opened the box and uncovered the screen I found that it is damage.

I tried to return from flipkart but they are denying to return by saying it was open box delivery.

And they also mentioned that the replacement period is 7 days after delivery but only Apple can replace this.

Any suggestion what to do?

iPhone 14

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 10:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 5:54 AM

Hey kanhaK I faced the same issue, please share with me how you are resolving this with Flipkart

Similar questions

6 replies

Oct 15, 2023 2:29 AM in response to TheLittles

I talked yesterday with flipkart they said, if they denying to replace ask for denying letter from Apple.

Also talked to apple customer executive, so they have opened a case regarding this and asked to visit the h/w service provider near to my location.

Whether Apple service center will replace the phone Or in case not replacing they will provide denying letter or not?

Or I should approach to consumer court?

Any best suggestions.

Thanks

Oct 15, 2023 6:12 AM in response to kanhaK

kanhaK Said:

"RECEIVED A DAMAGED PRODUCT FROM FLIPKART: […]Whether Apple service center will replace the phone Or in case not replacing they will provide denying letter or not? Or I should approach to consumer court? Any best suggestions. Thanks

———-

Where to go from here:

IMO: I think a letter would do just fine. Just know for me that these are just user-to-user forums. I play no role in your decisions. I’m just here to give my opinion(s) and suggestion(s). I base my answers pretty much based on three things:

• current events I read and hear about
  • all the times I’ve replied on these forums
  • researching reliable sources from over-the-web

Based on Personal Experience:

You’d be surprised how many times I type or tap the wrong character(s) and then my post inadvertently brings upon investigations. Let’s remember: This is not a word processor we are all using here —it’s an Internet Web browser(something we take for granted).

Oct 14, 2023 11:02 PM in response to kanhaK

kanhaK Said:

"RECEIVED A DAMAGED PRODUCT FROM FLIPKART On 14-10-2023, I received a screen damaged iPhone 14, However it was open box delivery, but delivery agent just open the box and took back side photo of phone and handed over to me. Later when I opened the box and uncovered the screen I found that it is damage. I tried to return from flipkart but they are denying to return by saying it was open box delivery. And they also mentioned that the replacement period is 7 days after delivery but only Apple can replace this. Any suggestion what to do?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Damaged Device from a Third-Party:

Seems you've been scammed, though a full-assumption, on my part. A company should hold itself responsible --not Apple. So, take it up with Flipkart. All other reason to get an expensive device from Apple and none other.

RECEIVED A DAMAGED PRODUCT FROM FLIPKART

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.