You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

so my iphone was for my brother its an old iphone i got it but i forgot the passcode so i tipe nit a few times and it got locked and then i resteded my hole phone but now they want the apple id but i allso dont know it

the phone is an iphone 7 or 8

i dont remeber the id name or the password also we cant log into the icloud or any other that can help we dont remeber the phone number that was on it but it also had a other id that we do remember but the ask for the wone that we log into the first time but we forgot it pleas help quuik

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 11:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 1:42 PM

It won’t sign in

2 replies

so my iphone was for my brother its an old iphone i got it but i forgot the passcode so i tipe nit a few times and it got locked and then i resteded my hole phone but now they want the apple id but i allso dont know it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.