You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have my recovery key

I don’t have my recovery key I’m not able to access my iCloud information such as pictures and notes

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 7:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2023 8:11 PM

Daddy209 Said:

"I don’t have my recovery key I’m not able to access my iCloud information such as pictures and notes"

-------

Troubleshooting Recovery Key:

Report back if this does the trick...

Create a New Recovery Key:

1. Go Here: How to Generate a Recovery Key - Apple Support
  2. As it reads: "If you can't create a recovery key on your Mac, use an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch instead."

Recovery Contact Creation:

Did you ever create a Recovery Contact? If so, then perform the recovery that way. Go here: Set Up an Account Recovery Contact - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 15, 2023 8:11 PM in response to Daddy209

Daddy209 Said:

"I don’t have my recovery key I’m not able to access my iCloud information such as pictures and notes"

-------

Troubleshooting Recovery Key:

Report back if this does the trick...

Create a New Recovery Key:

1. Go Here: How to Generate a Recovery Key - Apple Support
  2. As it reads: "If you can't create a recovery key on your Mac, use an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch instead."

Recovery Contact Creation:

Did you ever create a Recovery Contact? If so, then perform the recovery that way. Go here: Set Up an Account Recovery Contact - Apple Support

I don’t have my recovery key

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.