You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting this message video not available there’s a problem loading this video. If this continues, check your Internet connection. I have no Internet connection problem. How do I fix this?

Just signed up for a new account with Comcast using the AppleTV app. I can get to the screen to choose a show, but once I do, I receive the above message.

There is no problem with my Internet. How do I fix this?

Thanks,

N

1080p,

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 8:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 2:40 PM

Hi everyone, I contacted the Apple TV plus messages chat line. The answer was to update the app. It had not automatically updated as it should have on Comcast. So when I did it manually, the app worked perfectly. You might try that as well.

good luck,

3 replies

Oct 16, 2023 1:43 PM in response to nannomac

I posted this last week there's been no fix yet and nothing from Apple as of today 10/16/23.

Hello, I was having the same issue with my Samsung tv and was able to talk with someone in chat about it 2 weeks ago, they told me their senior advisors are aware of the issue and were working on a solution. I had been able to watch movies since last year until 2 weeks ago when I would continually get the buffering wheel and then the message that said," Video not available". I talked with tech support yesterday and they told me that the senior advisors said the Apple Tv+ app is not working on Samsung, Roku and Bravia Tv's. Looking at some of the other chats in the community it looks like there's a bigger problem with the Apple app and other Tv's.

I keep getting this message video not available there’s a problem loading this video. If this continues, check your Internet connection. I have no Internet connection problem. How do I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.