You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to upgrade MacOS Big Sur?

My MacBook Pro 13in. mid-2014 MacOS Big Sur End of life is November 30, 2023. It will stop receiving software and security updates after this date.

I want to upgrade my MacOS to Monterey, Ventura, or Sonoma but I don’t know how.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 5:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 6:01 AM

jiwan98 wrote:

My MacBook Pro 13in. mid-2014 MacOS Big Sur End of life is November 30, 2023. It will stop receiving software and security updates after this date.

I want to upgrade my MacOS to Monterey, Ventura, or Sonoma but I don’t know how.

Big Sur is the end of the line 2014 MBP—hardware limitations will not allow for upgrading further.

See—

macOS Monterey is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2023 6:01 AM in response to Community User

jiwan98 wrote:

Big Sur is the end of the line 2014 MBP—hardware limitations will not allow for upgrading further.

See—

macOS Monterey is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

How to upgrade MacOS Big Sur?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.