You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 not turning on

Last night I went to bed and my phone was working normally and when I woke up the phone was turned off and even when I held the power button it still wouldn’t turn on.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 9:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 9:13 AM

Force-restart your phone:

• Press and quickly release VOLUME UP

then

• Press and quickly release VOLUME DOWN

then

• Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears (15-30 seconds), ignoring "slide to power off" if it appears

The operative word here is QUICKLY; and try it a couple of times, the timing is a little tricky. If done correctly this will always work unless the phone has a hardware problem. 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2023 9:13 AM in response to PowerfulBman

Force-restart your phone:

• Press and quickly release VOLUME UP

then

• Press and quickly release VOLUME DOWN

then

• Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears (15-30 seconds), ignoring "slide to power off" if it appears

The operative word here is QUICKLY; and try it a couple of times, the timing is a little tricky. If done correctly this will always work unless the phone has a hardware problem. 

iPhone 13 not turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.