You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i turn off dial pad tones on iphone 15 pro max (iOS 17)

I couldn’t believe when I got the response from Apple support that we cannot turn off dial pad sound.

i have to put this out for more inputs. It is clearly a major issue and I’m forced to keep my phone in silent as work around.

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 10:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2024 6:03 AM

andrzej_bil wrote:

I agree that workaround is bad and it is really bad that such basics like dial sound cannot be turned off.

Rather than add this comment to a thread that's been dormant for over six months and is only read by people who can't make the change you want to see, you might want to spend your time submitting feedback to Apple:

Product Feedback - Apple

Just a suggestions.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2024 6:03 AM in response to andrzej_bil

andrzej_bil wrote:

I agree that workaround is bad and it is really bad that such basics like dial sound cannot be turned off.

Rather than add this comment to a thread that's been dormant for over six months and is only read by people who can't make the change you want to see, you might want to spend your time submitting feedback to Apple:

Product Feedback - Apple

Just a suggestions.

How do i turn off dial pad tones on iphone 15 pro max (iOS 17)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.