You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text Message Screen

My text message screen is Stuck on Horizontal. Have

checked Orientation Lock and It IS OFF…How do I Unstuck It and change it to VERTICAL VS HORIZONTAL….

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 7:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 7:44 PM

ImuaKS1965 Said:

"Text Message Screen: My text message screen is Stuck on Horizontal. Have checked Orientation Lock and It IS OFF…How do I Unstuck It and change it to VERTICAL VS HORIZONTAL…."

-------

Report back if this does the trick..

Close all apps and then restart your iPhone:

• How to Close All Apps:

An app is accessing your audio. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down as you swipe up from the bottom-left corner of your screen. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly for all apps.

• How to Restart your iPhone:

Go here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2023 7:44 PM in response to ImuaKS1965

ImuaKS1965 Said:

"Text Message Screen: My text message screen is Stuck on Horizontal. Have checked Orientation Lock and It IS OFF…How do I Unstuck It and change it to VERTICAL VS HORIZONTAL…."

-------

Report back if this does the trick..

Close all apps and then restart your iPhone:

• How to Close All Apps:

An app is accessing your audio. So, close all apps. Hold you finger down as you swipe up from the bottom-left corner of your screen. Then, close all of these open apps, by sweeping up quickly for all apps.

• How to Restart your iPhone:

Go here: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Text Message Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.