You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Devices and Epson iPrint scanning problem

Hi everyone - I have an Epson XP-430 printer that generally functions very well. I can print, scan, and copy mostly without issue.

However, when I use the Epson iPrint app to scan to my iPad or iPhone, I can’t change the “Source” for the feed from the scanning bed to the document feeder. There is a document loaded to scan and the feeder is open. But nothing comes up as an option - it always scans from the default scanning bed. As a result, I can only scan one page at a time on the scanning bed. Has anyone encountered this issue or know how I can get the document source option to come up on Epson iPrint?

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 4:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2023 5:46 AM

As both are third-party products over which Apple has no control or ability to provide support, you might be best advised to seek assistance from directly Epson Technical Support - or the iPrint App Developer:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply

Apple Devices and Epson iPrint scanning problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.