You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud Storage Full by grey bar?

Hi, I need some advice, i used to have so much space on my iCloud drive as I don't use it much but for some files that I need between my Mac and iPhone. But all of a sudden in 1 day, I get notified my storage is full!! I checked and even tried clearing some files, but it still states it's full!! Is this a bug with IOS17/Sonoma?

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 9:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 9:48 AM

I would recommend you to enter icloud.com and check if the same message reflects there.

If you don't see the same error online try restarting your iPhone:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Also your Mac:

Ways to start up your Mac - Apple Support

If the issue persists after this make sure that there's no backup being created and then contact Apple Support for further assistance!

Contact - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2023 9:48 AM in response to Sam_Wam

I would recommend you to enter icloud.com and check if the same message reflects there.

If you don't see the same error online try restarting your iPhone:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Also your Mac:

Ways to start up your Mac - Apple Support

If the issue persists after this make sure that there's no backup being created and then contact Apple Support for further assistance!

Contact - Official Apple Support

ICloud Storage Full by grey bar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.