You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating safari for Chase

I am trying to satisfy Chase Bank's updated system. My Mac is up to date. Does the mean I have the latest version of Safari as well? If not, how do I fix this problem???

Thanks!!!

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 2:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 2:44 PM

Chase rekquires Safari 16 or later if you use Safari. To upgrade Safari from Safari 15.6.1 to a later version you would need to upgrade your Mac from macOS 10.15.7 to a later version.

If you can’t or don’t want to upgrade, you may want to use a 3rd party internet browser that supports running their current version on your Mac. One option is Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/

Whether or not you can upgrade your macOS (and Safari) depends on why type of Mac (iMac, Mac\Book Pro, etc) and what model year it is. Both of those are available at Apple menu > About this Mac. Reply with that and someone can give you more details.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2023 2:44 PM in response to Goad74

Chase rekquires Safari 16 or later if you use Safari. To upgrade Safari from Safari 15.6.1 to a later version you would need to upgrade your Mac from macOS 10.15.7 to a later version.

If you can’t or don’t want to upgrade, you may want to use a 3rd party internet browser that supports running their current version on your Mac. One option is Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/

Whether or not you can upgrade your macOS (and Safari) depends on why type of Mac (iMac, Mac\Book Pro, etc) and what model year it is. Both of those are available at Apple menu > About this Mac. Reply with that and someone can give you more details.

Updating safari for Chase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.