You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Texting to iPhone a weird symbol or App appeared, am I hacked?

Does anyone know what this thing is? Have I been hacked I am really worried. I hope someone can help me identify what this is it just appeared on my phone while I was texting a friend. I have a Samsung s23 Ultra and my friend has a iPhone but I was texting him something innocent like I'm home and this appeared underneath the text out of the blue.Pleasehelp identify this.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 9:37 PM

2 replies

Oct 25, 2023 9:51 PM in response to Veronica1959

Veronica1959 Said:

"Does anyone know what this thing is? Have I been hacked I am really worried. I hope someone can help me identify what this is it just appeared on my phone while I was texting a friend. I have a Samsung s23 Ultra and my friend has a iPhone but I was texting him something innocent like I'm home and this appeared underneath the text out of the blue."

-------

Provide a Clearer Screenshot:

It's a lovely screenshot, but I cannot make it out. Provide a full screenshot, black out personal info (i.e. names and time), by blocking it out with red-colored rectangles and such through use of the Photos app.

Translate the Text:

Please translate this, for a better change of getting an answer you need.

Texting to iPhone a weird symbol or App appeared, am I hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.