You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil 1st generation bad design

Apple Pencil 1st Generation Bad design

hello,in my life time I have bought 3 Apple Pencil 1st generations.1st one I was a bit abusive with it and I’ll admit it but I learned my lesson and 2nd one I bought it,It got lost after a while I got it but I realized it was on 0% for a long time so the battery stopped working and whenever I plug it in my iPad it never charges and shows fake numbers and when it says it is fully charged and I remove to use it it disconnects and I replug it and it shows 0% again.I searched it up on google and it showed me that if you leave Apple pen not charged for a long time it won’t work again and that is what happened with me and a couple friends.my third one currently is perfectly fine,but I was never abusive with it and kept it safe all the time and never fell from me and suddenly I pick it up I find in the middle of it there is a huge big crack in it’s plastic body and there is 2 on the opposite sides and I don’t know how this happened.I am a student in and this is disappointing.What should I do to fix this issue?

Apple Pencil (1st generation)

Posted on Oct 26, 2023 10:56 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Apple Pencil 1st generation bad design

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.