You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 mini doesn't connect to internet

When my iphone 13 isn't connected to wifi, Safari says that it can't connect to Internet. I have unlimited data, so I am not sure what to do. Please help. Much appreciated.

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 12:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2023 1:50 PM

Holaka18 wrote:

HI, no. This is only happening when I am on the road away from wifi. Much thanks

When you are away from Wi-Fi your phone uses your cellular carrier’s data network. Basic troubleshooting:

• Do you see signal strength bars, or does the top bar say “No service”, SOS, or Searching? If so, follow this guidance→If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad
  • If you DO see signal bars, open Settings and tap on Cellular (might also be called Mobile Data in some parts of the world)
  • Make sure it is turned on
  • Make sure Safari and other apps are turned on
  • If you are sure everything is on, contact your carrier for their tech support.
5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 31, 2023 1:50 PM in response to Holaka18

Holaka18 wrote:

HI, no. This is only happening when I am on the road away from wifi. Much thanks

When you are away from Wi-Fi your phone uses your cellular carrier’s data network. Basic troubleshooting:

• Do you see signal strength bars, or does the top bar say “No service”, SOS, or Searching? If so, follow this guidance→If you see No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad
  • If you DO see signal bars, open Settings and tap on Cellular (might also be called Mobile Data in some parts of the world)
  • Make sure it is turned on
  • Make sure Safari and other apps are turned on
  • If you are sure everything is on, contact your carrier for their tech support.

iphone 13 mini doesn't connect to internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.