You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages 13.2 - Find and Replace Not Working

I use the Find and Replace function quite often for my work, and with the pages 13.2 update, this feature no longer works. The find and replace window appears, but I can't type anything in it. Any solutions?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.2

Posted on Nov 2, 2023 3:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2023 6:08 AM

That macOS 14.2 is either a typo as only 14.1 is released, or you are attempting to use Pages v13.2 on macOS 14.2 beta and that means we cannot help you here with Apple beta products. That beta may require a newer (unreleased) version of Pages than v13.2 for compatibility.

2 replies

Jul 15, 2024 5:24 AM in response to taufik165

I have an odd non-functioning search. Looking for the string Doreen Bett with and without case sensitivity and/or whole words in w/p mode. It always takes me to the same page, contextually one on which it might actually appear, but nothing is highlighted. Just to make sure I was not missing something I did a screen grab and OCR'd that and searched in another app and it said it was not there. It even shows two words as highlighted!

It has the air of Schroedinger's cat!

Cheers, Colin

Pages 13.2 - Find and Replace Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.