You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Personal hotspot is not appeared in iPhone 15pro.

I’m iPhone 15pro user.

personal hotspot is missing in settings.

phone software is upto date.

i also reset the network settings. But still it’s not appearing.

iPhone 15 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 9, 2023 1:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2024 9:49 AM

I called my cellular service, and they told me the solution.

Go to settings>cellular>cellular data network:

under Cellular Data, in APN: write the name of your provider ... Jazz/Ufone, etc.

scroll down and under Personal Hotspot, in APN: again write the same name (Jazz/Ufone, etc.)

It will start working.

Good luck.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 14, 2024 9:49 AM in response to ali_9100

I called my cellular service, and they told me the solution.

Go to settings>cellular>cellular data network:

under Cellular Data, in APN: write the name of your provider ... Jazz/Ufone, etc.

scroll down and under Personal Hotspot, in APN: again write the same name (Jazz/Ufone, etc.)

It will start working.

Good luck.

Jan 13, 2024 11:50 AM in response to iamskhawaja

I have the same problem. I shifted from XS Max to iPhone 15pro. Hotspot is not appearing on the settings. If I dropdown the shortcut from top right and than hold the WiFi icon, I see Personal Hotspot option but it is nonresponsive their.

This is a brand new phone bought from the UK and now operating in Pakistan. This feature is annoying me alot. As I am unable to connect my other devices. This community doesn't provide any valid solution.

If you find any, plz share here. Thanks

Personal hotspot is not appeared in iPhone 15pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.