You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find out who redeemed my Apple gift card and how can I get it refunded to the card if so

I went to redeem my gift card and it says someone already did redeem it

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 14, 2023 9:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2024 6:34 PM

Hi I purchased a 500 dollar gift card when I got home to ues it it said it was redeemed I need help finding it

52 replies

Apr 26, 2024 2:08 PM in response to sodiq182

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

May 21, 2024 4:21 AM in response to Mickyfrosh

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Aug 4, 2024 5:04 AM in response to arajuwa

If you receive a request for payment using Apple Gift Cards, or If you believe you are the victim of a scam, please contact Apple Support and report it to local law enforcement.

You may also report the scam to the FTC Complaint Assistant.

Apr 18, 2024 11:15 PM in response to Robbedmeagain

Jun 4, 2024 2:47 AM in response to sodiq182

Jun 29, 2024 4:40 AM in response to adaramola48

If you receive a request for payment using Apple Gift Cards, or If you believe you are the victim of a scam, please contact Apple Support and report it to local law enforcement.

Jul 11, 2024 10:05 AM in response to Ahmed483

You’re probably entering the codes wrong and mistaking some letters and numbers. Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

Jul 30, 2024 5:07 PM in response to Im45love

How can I find out who redeemed my Apple gift card and how can I get it refunded to the card if so

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.