You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue tooth in my car is VERY low & won’t adjust louder.

I phone 12 max my phone is hooked up to my 2006 Acura. Recently the volume doesn’t get louder. It’s very low & hard to hear conversation

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 14, 2023 12:11 PM

7 replies

Nov 14, 2023 8:16 PM in response to Beechbumz

Beechbumz Said:

"Blue tooth in my car is VERY low & won’t adjust louder.: I phone 12 max my phone is hooked up to my 2006 Acura. Recently the volume doesn’t get louder. It’s very low & hard to hear conversation"

-------

Troubleshoot the iPhone Bluetooth:

A. Visit these Links:

B. Reset All Network Settings to Default:

Example of items that will be reset: (Wi-Fi Passwords, VPN Connections, etc)

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Network Settings.
  5. Enter: [Your Passcode

Nov 14, 2023 7:28 PM in response to Beechbumz

Beechbumz Said:

"Blue tooth in my car is VERY low & won’t adjust louder.: I phone 12 max my phone is hooked up to my 2006 Acura. Recently the volume doesn’t get louder. It’s very low & hard to hear conversation"

-------

Troubleshooting CarPlay:

Re-Pair This:

Unpairing the iPhone, and then pairing it back. Read the driver's manual for this.

A. Usual Manual:

Read your driver's manual to find out more about syncing this.

B. YouTube this:

See if there are any video on YouTube abut confuting this.

B. Try being in Park:

For many, they must have their automobile in park to get this to all pair.

C. Visit this Link:

If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support

Nov 15, 2023 10:59 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Lobsterghost1 👍👍👍 your aright on with your answer. It has worked fine up until a couple weeks ago. Is there a setting on my phone that could make this happen ???

I will uninstall & reinstall my iphone to my blue tooth in my car & see if that works. When I go to make a call & use the buttons on my car that’s all loud. It’s when it connects I assume to my phone & it’s on my speakers in the car it’s very low even with turning the volume up on my stereo its it doesn’t get louder.

Blue tooth in my car is VERY low & won’t adjust louder.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.