You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone doesn’t have App Store application

My iPhone doesn’t have App Store application from a few hours ago, please let me know Is it possible?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 19, 2023 11:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 1:55 AM

Use App Library to search the App Store app, see -> Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support           

• If you have find the App Store app, tap & hold on the app, then drag to the Home screen & drop it.

7 replies

Nov 21, 2023 1:29 AM in response to shahriar230

To unlock your iPhone, follow the steps described in the Apple article:

(< iOS 15.2) -> If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer) you don’t need to have a computer -> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

Temporarily use your old passcode when you forget your new passcode on iPhone or iPad

Temporarily use your old passcode when you forget your new passcode on iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

• In iOS 17, iPadOS 17, and later, Passcode Reset helps you maintain access to your phone if you forget your new passcode.

Or see:

My iPhone doesn’t have App Store application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.