You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QWERTZ keyboard

Hello!

Im using Logitech folio keyboard that is qwertz. Before when set to English UK when i press Z it was typing Y, so it was QWERTY (layout is qwertz, but i dont want it like this). Today even though its set to qwerty its still working as original qwertz. Im use to qwerty, but got this qwertz as gift from a close one from Germany. How do i change it back to qwerty? The ipad when not connected to the folio is qwerty, once its connected its qwertz.

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 12:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2023 4:43 AM

TunayHasan wrote:

The ipad when not connected to the folio is qwerty, once its connected its qwertz.

Go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap over at the right edge for English and make sure that you have British or US checked and not "automatic" or something else.

2 replies

QWERTZ keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.