You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund issue

I made a payment online by mistake and I contacted Apple about the payment I made and I asked for it to be canceled and I am thankful that you managed to help me and you told me to wait for a refund within 30 days, but I was worried about leaving my bank card open because I felt that there are some websites too they can charge me money directly from my account because I provided some details when I was making a payment on that website, so to avoid this from happening again, I have blocked my Visa card, because I want my refund from you to go into my other account, not the original one, I am here and I need it your help on this, I will provide any information you need as proof of the initial payment I made on my initial account

Posted on Nov 22, 2023 3:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2023 11:43 AM

Remember that we are other end users like you, not Apple. Apple will not see your issue here.

...am here and I need it your help on this, I will provide any information you need as proof of the initial payment

As we cannot help here, DO NOT post any transaction details here.

3 replies

Refund issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.