You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment authorisation failed on card during checkout

Hi, I'm trying to get a new iPad Air with education pricing in Malaysia but every time I attempt to check out, I get hit with this message, "Your payment authorisation failed on card •••xxxx. Please verify your information and try again, or try another payment method."

It is a Maybank debit card.

I have already increased the purchase limit on my debit card.

And also the money on my bank account already deducted, how can it deducted and said "awaiting a payment" ?????

I already contact my bank account and still don't get refund, its already 1 weeks and i already change the payment method to cimb bank, it also deduct the ipad Air price, before i change the payment method ,on maybank it already deduct the apple pen price. so what can i do???can i get a refund?

Is there a solution to this error?

Posted on Nov 25, 2023 2:47 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Payment authorisation failed on card during checkout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.