You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV A1469 doesn't connect to iCloud

When I try to connect to iCloud, I can put in my username and my password and I get a two factor authentication request on my iPhone to approve the connection of my Apple TV, and my iPhone then gives me a 6 digit code, which I then put back into my Apple TV and then my Apple TV tells me iCloud is not available. So there is something about iCloud authentication that is broken on the Apple TV A1469. This used to work fine. But it has now stopped working.

Posted on Nov 30, 2023 3:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2023 3:52 AM

There have been a few changes to iCloud that may affect this.

1. My Photo Stream has been discontinued for all users.
  2. Advanced Data Protection for iCloud as an account property may invalidate some iCloud services on devices with older software. ADP could have been activated through updating one of your other devices. ADP can be turned off if needed.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 30, 2023 3:52 AM in response to Andy Smith5

There have been a few changes to iCloud that may affect this.

1. My Photo Stream has been discontinued for all users.
  2. Advanced Data Protection for iCloud as an account property may invalidate some iCloud services on devices with older software. ADP could have been activated through updating one of your other devices. ADP can be turned off if needed.

Apple TV A1469 doesn't connect to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.