You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to download iTunes for macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Whenever i install Itunes Any version it says you need (os version) or later my mac is later than that i checked the requirements it showed i had everything. But still it won't install please suggest a working installer.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 4, 2023 1:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2023 1:34 PM

See:

What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

With macOS Catalina, your iTunes media library is now available in the Apple Music app. Finder is the new place to back up, update, or restore your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Just connect your device to your Mac and it appears in the Finder sidebar. And you can easily drag and drop files to your device.

Use Finder to manage your devices.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 4, 2023 1:34 PM in response to LordAKing

See:

What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

With macOS Catalina, your iTunes media library is now available in the Apple Music app. Finder is the new place to back up, update, or restore your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Just connect your device to your Mac and it appears in the Finder sidebar. And you can easily drag and drop files to your device.

Use Finder to manage your devices.

Not able to download iTunes for macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.