You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Severance- Ricken's Book

Hello Apple and all Severance Enthusiasts :)

I began watching Severance with my girlfriend this past month and absolutely adore it. I am heartened to see that I am not the only one. One aspect of the show that I find intriguing is Ricken's book 'The You You Are'. HEY APPLE...I have a deal for you! I happen to be an actual published author of a variety of books in multiple genres. I would LOVE the opportunity to use the small number of excerpts we get to hear from the novel and turn them into a bona-fide manuscript. Apple, you provide the marketing (as you've already sparked the notion), I will supply the writing power and we split the profits 50/50. I have been itching for a fun and exciting wiring project to sink my teeth into and this feels like a match made. Remember everyone, when life gives you lemons just rearrange your mind and turn them into melons!

Apple TV HD

Posted on Dec 6, 2023 10:28 AM

2 replies

Severance- Ricken's Book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.