You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't submit a new book! First time to publish on Apple Books

When I try to log in to 'Publish to Apple Books' I'm allowed to sig in, but when I click submit new book, it sends me back to log in page. HELP!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.2

Posted on Jan 25, 2024 7:01 PM

4 replies

Feb 15, 2024 6:20 AM in response to jacquifromchristchurch

No, it was never resolved and no one in Apple support could help me. I spent over an 1 hour on 3 different occasions of them trying to help. The department that was trying to help could see the issue, but it is on Apple's website. She would send over to that department and they would say I would need to contact them through the iTunes Connect account, but I couldn't log in through there. That was the issue. So no help at all. The rep that was trying to help was good but she was stuck because the iTunes Connect department couldn't or wouldn't help.

For a work around, I went through Drafts2Digital to publish since Apple was no help. I was given that advice from other author friends that had the same issue. It doesn't look like Apple wants to fix this issue.

Feb 15, 2024 6:24 AM in response to DomSDom

I had a support agent and they were not able to fix issue. It is with the iTunes Connect department and I could never contact them because I could not establish an account because their website is the issue. I spent hours on the phone with support for nothing to be fixed.

I was given the advice to publish with Drafts2Digital as a work around. Other authors also ran into this problem and used this as a solution. It seems to be a wide issue with no solution.

Can't submit a new book! First time to publish on Apple Books

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.