You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Asphalt 8+ in Apple Arcade not giving enough resources

Hi,

I played Asphalt 8 for while awhile now, and i’m still missing resources to upgrade my car. to be more exact, i’m missing 20 pro cards for the Corvette Stingray. I collected them by doing daily task, and although i already finished all of them for the car and the pro upgrade cards, i’m still lacking 20 cards.

I tried to get help on other platforms, and noticed a lot of the players had the same issues as well, and hadn’t got any responses from the developers and Apple, while the game is still update every 2-3 months.

I hope Apple will fix this soon as i very much enjoying this subscription so far.

Thanks!!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Jan 27, 2024 6:19 AM

6 replies

Jul 31, 2024 8:53 AM in response to jkrumer1

Following up on my earlier post to inform you that so far gameloft has replied to me but only to tell me that they have moved to a “team” and will need some to get back to me even after I said the issues were brought to their attention by others over a year ago on some of same issues (stingray). If they ever take an action I’ll update then. So far no good.

Feb 24, 2024 5:16 AM in response to WalterF22

I don't want to disappoint you guys but I have logged a ticket with Gameloft more than a year ago and so far nothing. Not just that, Asphalt 8+ has much more bugs that will prevent you from advancing in the game:

• Licenses to get new cars are totally incorrect. Missing a lot actually. If you are new to the game you will never get all the cars. And they keep adding new cars but totally waste
  • Pilot Career have a high number of challenges almost impossible to achieve. For example you have to achieve 500 seasons on top 500 in the multiplayer mode. That's almost 20 years, Come on, really?
  • Many of the challenges are not computing the results

It's a nice game without the hassle of the money thing. But you can't just accomplish 100%. I have already opened more than one ticket and my friends too, but it seems they have no intention of fixing it

Asphalt 8+ in Apple Arcade not giving enough resources

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.