You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bloons TD 6+ Not Loading

So I've recently found my old ipad, and i reset it to match my newer model ipads data, before i reset i had a game on both called bloons td6+ from Apple Arcade, it always works fine on my new ipad (ipad pro 12.9 gen 3 2018) and before the reset it worked fine on my old ipad (ipad gen 6, also 2018) but after the reset and maching up some data now it says "Your request is taking longer than usual" every time i try and load it, bloons td6 netflix loads up perfectly, i even tried reinstalling the app, can anyone help me? (Note: both are running iPadOS 17.3)

(update: right as i posted it loaded, oh well)

iPad

Posted on Jan 28, 2024 11:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2024 5:29 AM

Thank you so much. Finally contacted apple support & it was a default setting for the family settings that wouldn’t allow me to delete the game from his Home Screen o reinstall. Once I unchecked that setting I was able to delete then reinstall & everything worked.

Given this was what was needed, the factory reset idea would’ve worked as well since it just needed the uninstall then reinstall to work again.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 13, 2024 5:29 AM in response to cash17

Thank you so much. Finally contacted apple support & it was a default setting for the family settings that wouldn’t allow me to delete the game from his Home Screen o reinstall. Once I unchecked that setting I was able to delete then reinstall & everything worked.

Given this was what was needed, the factory reset idea would’ve worked as well since it just needed the uninstall then reinstall to work again.

Feb 9, 2024 2:00 PM in response to cash17

My son plays this game every day & last night it wouldn't load so I backed up his ipad, had him free up a lot of storage, & updated to iPadOS 17.3.1 & it is still not loading. I can find it in apple arcade & app store but when I click the Play button, nothing happens. It appears to try to open, when I look in the top right corner, the spinning icon appears for a brief second but then goes away & nothing happens.

iPad is 9th gen

Bloons TD 6+ Not Loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.